When purchasing a gauge, it will come with the essential pieces for gauge functions. All gauges feature a ⅛ NPT sensor with the exception of the following:
- Turbo Boost Gauges may come with a ⅛" boost line or ⅛ NPT sensor.
- Air/Fuel Ratio gauges feature wires only, which would connect to an existing o2 sensor.
- 7 color Series Single Analog Air Pressure gauges and Tinted Series feature a ⅛ NPT Air Line Fitting on the back of the gauge and Power Wires only. This is a mechanical gauge in which the airline/and or fittings are not included.
- Dual Intake Temperature features a ⅜ NPT sensor.
- With most applications, it is important to figure out where and how you will install the sensor. GlowShift offers installation instructions with each gauge. From there you would need to ensure that you are able to support the ⅛ NPT sensor. It may be necessary to ensure thread sizes on your vehicle prior to installation.
GlowShift does offer installation accessories, some of which may be required for installation on certain vehicles.