GlowShift Gauges Installation FAQs
- What should I do if the color on my gauge keeps resetting after I turn my vehicle off?
- My Pressure Gauge stays pegged out and all the wires are properly connected, what is the issue?
- How difficult is the installation of the gauges?
- What size drill and tap do I need to tap my Manifold?
- What adapters do I need to install a Fuel Pressure Gauge in my Chevy Duramax?
- What adapters do I need to install a Fuel Pressure Gauge in my Ford Super Duty Powerstroke?
- What adapters do I need to install a Fuel Pressure Gauge in my Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel?
- Should I use Teflon tape on the threads of the sending units I am installing?
- What will happen if there was damage done during the installation or removal?
- How many Elite 10 Gauges can I have daisy chained together?
- Why is a small light flashing on my Elite 10 Gauge when my engine is running?
- I need to extend the wires on my sending unit, what size wire should I use?
- How do I install my Boost Gauge on my diesel truck?
- Where can I install my Fuel Pressure Sending Unit?
- Where would I install my Transmission Temperature Sensor?
- Should my EGT probe be installed before or after the turbo?
- How do I install the EGT probe that came with my Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge?